Pages

Free Forget-Me-Not Printable


I absolutely LOVED the talk by President Uchtdorf at the General Relief Society Meeting this last weekend.  If you missed it, you can watch it HERE.  I was so touched by his talk and felt so uplifted I wanted to design a little 5x7 image of the talk to put on my desk.  You can click on the image below to download it for free.  Enjoy!

3 comments on "Free Forget-Me-Not Printable"

The Riries on September 28, 2011 at 11:37 PM said...

I saw your beautiful 5x7 through a link on a friend's blog, and I love it! Thank you for sharing! And please don't take me as being nitpicky, but weren't there 5 forget-nots? I think the last one was forget not that the Lord loves you or something? Anyway, it is beautiful as it is! Just wanted to mention it in case! Thank you!

KathyR on November 12, 2011 at 8:08 AM said...

I loved President Uchtdorf's talk and this is a beautifully designed picture to remember it by. I'm printing off several copies to frame and give to the ladies I visit teach (and one for me too!). Thank you for designing it and offering it to everyone for free.

Janna said...

This is beautiful!!! I am using it as a Christmas gift for the sisters that I visit teach. Thank you so much for sharing!

Post a Comment