Pages

Dollar Days


I am introducing five posters for just $1.00!!!! When you purchase the poster(s) I will email you the file to print on your own. Please make sure that the email address in your PayPal account is accurate.

These children's room decor posters are sized at 8x10 so they can be hung on their own or in a frame.




Choose The Right - $1.00




Popcorn Popping - $1.00




Families Can Be Together Forever - $1.00




Somewhere Over The Rainbow - $1.00




Scripture Power - $1.00




Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam - $1.00





Please visit the "shop" to purchase the pdf version of these posters

3 comments on "Dollar Days"

Debi on July 28, 2012 at 8:24 AM said...

As I was scrolling through these pictures, my 2.5 year old said, "I wanna see popcorn tree", "Oh a rainbow", "Mommy, go back to bubblegum's", looks like I will have to get them. I think I will put them in sheet protectors and in a binder for church. I would love to see more of these!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke on November 17, 2012 at 9:48 AM said...

These designs are SO cute, and your planner is also really great. Nice job!

razor wire on May 7, 2013 at 4:43 AM said...

Out of these I really liked the chews image!

Post a Comment